Dienstag, 17. April 2012

The things I love: Charles Bartholomew "Chuck" Bass

"I'm Chuck Bass." - Your argument is invalid! (:
He's the best badboy I ever saw in tv! CHUCK BASS from Gossip Girl is my passion! I love his style, his arrogance, his love to Blair, his smile, his laugh, his jerks and his voice. ^^ He's not like this other boys/men, you know? Not like all this fuckin' Disney-Sweethearts and so on...
The actor of Chuck Bass is Ed Westwick, a english singer and actor. He's the lead singer of the british band The filthy youth (I want to show you later a song of they, he sings georgeous!) and plays in movies like Powder Girl, J. Edgar (beside of Leonardo DiCaprio!!!) and so on... He's a great actor!

The filthy youth - Orange


My favourite Chuck Bass quotes!
"I just wanted you to be free. Whom you choose to love
with that freedom is up to you."

"But happiness does not seem to be on the menu...
So smoke up."

"If two people are meant to be together,
eventually they find their way back."


The funniest nicknames of him:
Motherchucker, Basshole, Good Cop - Bass Cop, Basstard.