Freitag, 6. April 2012

Everybody is beautiful

I know a girl which had anorexia nervosa... She looked so fucking skinny that I sometimes thought, she will get broken when I touch her. It was really, really scary. She told me, that she was "fat" before she get anorexic. I asked: "Why do you get anorexic?" She said: "'cause everybody laughed at me when I was fat. They called me >Fat cat< and so on... I hated myself for my body. Then I get anorexic. I didn't want to eat anymore..."

This is such fucking shit!
When you weight 70kg, you're fat... Of course, it's too much, but who cares? I found a "Pro-Ana-Website" and this is so sick... I don't understand why people can do this, only to get loved by other people? It's crazy... My friend who was anorexic is healthy now, but I think, she will always being anorexic, 'cause when you had it, you'll always have it. She weight 49kg know... She's 1.75 tall. That's really, really not enough. Before she had 41kg.

I know people like this, who thinks, "fat" is everyone who don't have skinny legs and so on... Karl Lagerfeld is such a man. I love his fashion, he's a wonderful designer, but I think: Not everybody have to be the skinniest! Everybody is beautiful in his own way... "Fat" don't exist.


ANOREXIA NERVOSA SUCKS!


All pictures from weheartit.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen