Samstag, 21. April 2012

Contest: The 10 best dresses in movies

I love good movies and series, and I love great fashion in movies and series.
My favourite movie now is Abbitte with Keira Knightley (a wonderful actress!) and James McAvoy (from Narnia). Today I thought: Why don't you make a contest with the 10 best dresses in movies? And I made it! It wasn't easy of course... There are much movies with great dresses of course, but here are my favourite 10 movie-dresses:

The ten best dresses in movies


1. Memories of a Geisha - Zhang Ziyi alias Sayuri Nitta


2. Elizabeth: The golden age - Cate Blanchett alias Queen Elizabeth I.


3. The Duchess - Keira Knightley alias Georgina Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire


4. Marie Antoinette - Kirsten Dunst alias Marie Antoinette


5. Titanic - Kate Winslet alias Rose DeWitt Bukater


6. Schindler's List - Oliwia Dabrowska alias The girl in the red coat
(This movie is so epic... Sad, emotionally, violent... I'd cry when I see this movie, every time... Watch it if you haven't since now! Watch it, Watch it, Watch it!)


7. War and Peace - Audrey Hepburn alias Natascha Rostova
(It's better when you read the book [written by Leo Tolstoi] before you watch the movie)


8. Pirates of the Carribean - At world's end - Keira Knightley alias Elizabeth Swann (Turner)


9. Pearl Harbor - Kate Beckinsale alias Evelyn Johnson
(Bad movie, good dresses - it's not always the same of course. I don't like this movie)


10. The Runaways - Dakota Fanning alias Cherie Currie