Samstag, 21. April 2012

Shopping in Berlin

Berlin is my personally favourite city in germany.
I'm often there and love to go shopping there. My favourite shopping-adresses are the Friedrichstraße, KaDeWe and Ku'Damm ("Kurfürstendamm"). I want to show you what you can buy in Berlin and where you can do.
All pictures taken by myself, copyright by me.


Friedrichstraße

  • Louis Vuitton
  • Departementstore Quartier 206 (luxury highclass fashion)
  • Galeries Lafayette (french departementstore, luxury)
  • Strenese
  • L'Occitane en Provence
  • Dussmann ("Kulturkaufhaus" - >culture departementstore<, big selection of books, dvds, e-books and music)
  • 7 for all Mankind
  • Bottega Veneta
  • Wolford
  • Moschino
  • H&M
Friedrichstraße
Take lunch in Galeries Lafayette (a friend of me)
Moet & Chandon-bar in Galeries Lafayette


Gendarmenmarkt

  • Shan Rahimkhan (coiffeur)
  • Hilton Hotel
  • Fassbender & Rausch (chocolatier) 
Friedrich Schiller-statue at Gendarmenmarkt


Kurfürstendamm (Ku'Damm)

  • KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens, >Departementstore of the west<, luxury)
  • Chanel
  • Burberry
  • L'Occitane en Provence
  • Cartier
  • Prada
  • Yves Saint Laurent
  • ...